The Heat Bank is the next step and latest in unpressurized heat storage technology! Heat Banks offer the best storage value and versatility for your investment. And with our high performance, proprietary design heat exchangers, these tanks are efficient, simple, and affordable. They are ideal for wood boiler heat storage and are half of a solar system in and of themselves! Heat Banks come in standard sizes and can also be made in custom sizes to fit your needs!
Heat Bank Highlights
- Heat Bank tanks are more rigid and sturdy than cylindrical tanks
- Ships ready for quick assembly on one pallet
- Patented slip joints in the corners to maximize thermal integrity
- Constructed out of high R-value Polyisocyanurate foam insulation, aluminum skin, and a heavy duty steel skeleton
- Heavily insulated to minimize heat loss (twice that of most competitors' tanks!)
- Wall and cover panels are modular and easily transported for quick assembly
- Designed for installation in hard-to-reach, small spaces where access is limited to openings as small as 2' by 2'
- No welding or soldering in the tank for plumbing installation
- Heat Exchangers and plumbing feed in and out over the top edge, with no penetrations in the high temperature liner or moisture barrier!