Nyle Systems' Geyser Heat Pump Water Heater
American Solartechnics is proud to be a dealer of Nyle Systems' Geyser Heat Pump Water Heater.
The Geyser extracts heat from the air and transfers it to a storage tank for later use.
We have found that the Geyser is an excellent summertime backup system to a wood boiler when a household only needs domestic hot water. The Geyser works well with our highly insulated tanks to perform the same as a smaller water heater tank.
In other words, our tanks, with their low standby loss, are a perfect match for a Geyser Heat Pump as backup to wood and solar systems. And they are simpler to install in our tanks than a conventional domestic hot water heater!
The Geyser Heat Pump is eligible for a 30% Federal Tax Credit for Energy Efficiency!
Call or e-mail us for the best pricing available, Geyser/tank combo deals, or for more information!
* 6,000 BTU/hr
* Default temperature setting is 120°F
* Adjustable from 90-140° F
* 12.5 gal/hr recovery @ 120°F tank temperature and at (60°F water supply)
* Dimensions: 16” width x 15” height x 20” depth
* Durable powder coated steel cabinet for years of trouble free service
* Highly efficient (COP's up to 3.7!), safe and reliable
* Fail safe design ensures hot water at all times
* Suitable for any size residential water tank
* Engineered for flexible and easy installation
* Virtually maintenance free
* Dehumidifies and cools surrounding air
* 5-year limited warranty
* Easy and safe installation, saving time
* Fast recovery
* Vented heat exchanger to meet local and national codes (required by UL and national/local codes to prevent the leakage of refrigerant into potable water supplies)
Note: The Geyser is most efficient when operated in an average ambient temperature between 45°F – 100°F.